It is a necessary requirement for the acquisition of the products offered on this site, that you read and accept the following Terms and Conditions that are written below. The use of our services as well as the purchase of our products will imply that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions of Use in this document. All the products that are offered by our website could be created, collected, sent or presented by a third web page and in such case they would be subject to their own Terms and Conditions. In some cases, to purchase a product, registration by the user will be necessary, with the entry of reliable personal data and definition of a password.
The user can choose and change the password for his account administration access at any time, in case he has registered and that it is necessary for the purchase of any of our products. https://puntacanarentacar.com does not assume responsibility in case you give said key to third parties.
All purchases and transactions carried out through this website are subject to a confirmation and verification process, which could include verification of stock and product availability, validation of the payment method, validation of the invoice (if any) and compliance with the conditions required by the selected means of payment. In some cases verification via email may be required.
The prices of the products offered in this Online Store are valid only for purchases made on this website.
Puntacanarentacar.com through its website grants a license for users to use the products that are sold on this website in accordance with the Terms and Conditions described in this document.
If applicable (for sale of software, templates, or other design and programming products) you may not place one of our products, modified or unmodified, on a CD, website, or any other media and offer them for redistribution or resale of any kind.
You cannot declare intellectual or exclusive property to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are the property of the content providers. Unless otherwise specified, our products are provided without warranty of any kind, express or implied. In no event shall this company be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses resulting from the use or inability to use our products.
The customer's purchase may be deferred for anti-fraud checking. It can also be suspended for a longer time for a more rigorous investigation, to prevent fraudulent transactions.
This https://puntacanarentacar.com guarantees that the personal information you submit has the necessary security. The data entered by the user or in the case of requiring a validation of the orders will not be delivered to third parties, unless it must be disclosed in compliance with a court order or legal requirements.
Subscription to promotional email newsletters is voluntary and may be selected at the time of creating your account.
A. General policy for renting a vehicle.
- At the time of picking up the car, the main driver must present: valid license from his country of residence, valid identification and credit card. The rental companies accept cash but this option is not always available.
- Puntacanarentacar.com does not extend reservations under any circumstances. After midnight on the day of pick up, the reservation is automatically cancelled. In these cases, it is necessary to proceed with a new reservation and new rates may apply.
- The illustrative image and the indicated car model is indicative with respect to the vehicle category. Its model at the time of pick up depends on the availability of cars in the category confirmed by the office.
- The prices of the products offered in this Online Store are The agents will answer your questions regarding the rental. If you choose to purchase one or more protection or coverage options, you will be required to initial your Rental Agreement and any additional daily charges will be added to the total rental charges for the rental car to be paid locally.
General Information to take into account when accepting the Rental Agreement.
Vehicle improvements (upgrades): A wide variety of vehicles are offered, including minivans, convertibles, and luxury sedans. At the time of rental, your agent will describe the types available. You will have the option to change the category of the reserved car, paying the additional daily rate for that improvement.
B. Rental Rates.
Daily rental rates are based on a 24-hour rental day from the time of rental. The minimum charge is one day. The client will be charged for excess time of the return one more day of rental for "late return" or if the vehicle is returned more than 24 hours after the return date and time in the rental agreement. If the lessee does not comply with the conditions applicable to the rate, including restrictions on geographic circulation, a fine or surcharges will be applied.
C. Age requirements.
Below are the policies of the age requirements of Puntacanarentacar.com:
- The main renter of the vehicle must be over 21 years of age. Those passengers between 21 and 25 years of age can drive but an extra charge per day of approximately $25 plus tax could be charged.
- Additional drivers must meet the same requirements as the primary lessor.
- All drivers must present a current driver's license at the time of rental.
- Certain Specialty and Large vehicles may not be rented to young drivers under the age of 25. Some agencies maintain maximum age limits.
- Puntacanarentacar.com reserves the right to deny the rental of a vehicle if the lessor demonstrates inability to drive according to the rules and road conditions.
D. Additional Driver.
All additional drivers must meet ALL rental requirements regarding age and driving history as well as all other standard rental requirements.
They should go to the rental counter with the main landlord.
They must present a valid driver's license.
You must sign the rental agreement.
An additional daily fee may apply for each Additional Driver.
E. Driver's license.
A valid driver's license, issued in your country of residence, must be presented at the time of vehicle collection. The driver's license must be valid for the entire rental period.
With the driver's license from the country of origin of the passenger is enough to rent a vehicle. As long as it is valid and clearly legible.
F. Credit card / requirements.
To qualify to rent the vehicle Puntacanarentacar.com the lessee must present at the time of rental a credit or debit card in the name of the holder of the reservation with available credit:
- An authorization in the amount of $200.00 will be added to the estimated total value of the reservation/rental agreement. This amount will not be available on the credit card for your use and is returned at the end of the contract when the final charges are settled.
- Because requirements vary by location, please refer to local policies for specific information on credit qualifications and the requirements you intend to rent a vehicle.
- Puntacanarentacar.com does not accept credit cards issued by small companies, nor Key Ring Credit Cards.
- Cash deposits are not accepted at most offices/locations.
G. Use of the debit card.
- If the client presents a debit card at the beginning of the rental, we will perform a debit and credit card verification through screening investigation. This type of investigation will weed out customers who present a higher driving risk to us, using a standard set of criteria. The credit inquiry is published on the customer's credit report and may have an effect on the customer's credit assessment. In the event that a customer's debit card check and credit inquiry do not meet the debit card criteria, the customer is not allowed to rent unless they provide a credit card in their own name. Our debit card policy complies with all United States federal and state laws. Debit cards are accepted for payment at the end of the rental without a credit investigation. Debit cards cannot be accepted in Canada except for payment at the end of the rental. Since credit requirements vary by location, please refer to the local policies for specific information on the acceptance and use of debit cards, where you plan to rent a vehicle Puntacanarentacar.com.
- A credit card is required to upgrade full-size cars above. Debit cards can be used at the end of the car rental contract.
- Customers who rent cars using a debit card will have to process a pre-approved authorization of $500.00 as a guarantee.
H. Gasoline Policy.
Renter must fill the vehicle with gas within a 10-mile radius of the rental profitability facility and present a fuel receipt to avoid a refueling charge unless renter opts for the prepaid fuel option . If the client chooses this last option, they will pay a certain charge as established in the rental contract and they do not have the obligation to return the vehicle with a full tank of fuel. Unused fuel will not be reimbursed. If the customer does not choose the fuel prepayment option and does not return the vehicle with a full tank, they will have to pay a fuel charge to compensate Puntacanarentacar.com for the cost and the refueling service. The fuel charge is based on the estimated number of gallons needed to fill the tank multiplied by the rate per gallon charge specified in the rental agreement. Some locations use different methods to estimate the number of gallons needed to fill the tank. These can be: (1) by reading the fuel gauge to estimate the approximate amount of fuel needed to fill the tank (for example, half the tank) and multiplying that number by the fuel manufacturer specifies the capacity of the tank. tank, or (2) if the renter has not purchased any fuel during the rental, by reading the odometer to determine the number of kilometers driven during the rental and dividing that figure by the estimated average fuel efficiency of the vehicle (miles per gallon ) based on manufacturer's specifications for fuel efficiency. When renting in Canada, miles and gallons will be kilometers and liters.
Puntacanarentacar.com reserves the rights to change or modify these terms without prior notice.